March 29, 2010

Navajo Song Files Available Again Online

I recently uploaded all the new song files to the Soundcloud music service for all the class members to access the music we have practiced and learned the last year. Unfortunately, the music service I used in the past year was bought out by another company and all the web links featured in previous blog posts were not working. I apologize for this and hope that the new service will be even better. Class members will now be able to not only listen to the files as we upload them to the blog, but you should be able download the music to your hard drives for listening or using as you wish to practice the songs.

The songs have all been compiled into a special Dine Class playlist and includes a lot of the older and newer song selections we recorded in the last year. I also have relinked all previous song files in previous posts on this blog to the new service. The link is:

SoundCloud Dine Class Playlist

Again, I apologize for the delay in providing the music files and let me know if you have any issues accessing the music by leaving a comment in the blog or emailing me at shtom@cox.net.

Sharon

No comments: